The following are six aspects that highlight the functions of a lawyer.
1) Representation of clients in the courtroom – particularly if charges are leveled against the client with a alternative party for example the state or any other person concerning crimes or criminal actions allegedly taken through the client. Otherwise, the lawyers set up papers against an offender that’s considered to have violated the rights of the client, and represents your client in court.
2) Drafting of papers and doing legal research for the consumer – for example within the writing of briefs and research into relevant facts concerning a selected case. Most of the effort is done from the lawyer, as the clients merely have to show their face.
3) Supplying the client with legal counsel concerning actions that need to be taken – also after due research to the law or constitution with regard to a certain situation taking place. The attorney advises the consumer on the best course of action to take to best resolve the specific situation without running afoul in the law.
4) Procurement of patents and copyrights to safeguard the intellectual property in the client – especially with respect to business. A thought, a trade secret, or even an important chemical formula all fall into this category. The attorney would go to lengths to help you the consumer formally register the merchandise with the government or respective governing body to obtain the greatest amount of protection under law.
5) Executing the very last wishes in the deceased – for instance a written will stating their precise desires in black and white, a trust, etc. The lawyer helps you to be sure that these wishes are executed to the letter.
6) Prosecution of criminal suspects in the court – that is applicable if your lawyer is working for an arm of government, say the Police Department, the Department of Justice, or the District Attorney’s Office.
To learn more about China attorney please visit website: this site.